According to Art. 13 D. LGS 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the D. No Lgs. 196, 30 June 2003 ( “Code concerning the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of D. No Lgs. 196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following tasks:
a) compliance with accounting and tax;
b) customer management;
c) planning of our activities;
d) internal control;
2. The data process will be as follows:
b) Automatic; processed by our own staff specially trained and mandated to treatment.
3. The conferment of data is optional, but any refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial performance of the contract.
4. The data may be communicated to the professionals appointed by us for this.
5. The data controller is: Fazzini Meccanica snc di Menegoi Nadia, Via S. Maria 14 / A, 37029 Pedemonte (Vr).
6. The data manager is: Carlo Fazzini – C.F. FZZCRL59H29L781Y
7. The representative of the owner in the State is Carlo Fazzini – C.F. FZZCRL59H29L781Y
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the holder of the treatment, according to art. 7, D. No Lgs. 196/2003, which for your convenience is reproduced in full.
7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights.
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The individual has the right to know:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when necessary, the integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the tasks for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to deny, partially or completely:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data in order to send advertising materials, to direct sell, to perform market surveys or commercial communication.